SLUG™ angle block connects jack to barrel keeping effects close. Pre-gauged hex grounding screw guarantees fault-free connections. Engineered DIY Cable features advanced audio technology including dual-shielded construction and 99.99% oxygen-free copper conductors that reduce noise from surrounding electronic devices and project strikingly fuller tone, and flexible jackets designed for maximum durability, Bullet Cable DIY Cables offer a professional-grade solution to your personal performance needs at home, in the studio, or on stage.
The SLUG™ Connector kit is the perfect answer to pedal board and rig setups requiring tight pedal spacing and dependable signal delivery for your
Kit includes: 10 SLUG™ Angle Connectors, hex key,
10 ft / 3.05 m DIY Cable, Bullet Cable Sticker, and instructions.
SLUG™ Angle Connector features:
- 0.47 inch/ 12mm block profile optimizes pedal placement spacing on board
- Solid-brass nickel-plated body increases connector durability
- Pre-gauged hex grounding screws for fault free connections
- 24K Gold-plated connector tips prevent corrosion and maintain signal strength
Bullet Cable DIY Cable features:
- 20Hz - 40kHz ±0.5dB frequency response
- 99.99% oxygen-free copper
- Durable audiophile-grade materials preserve and elevate sound
- Dual-shielded construction with single ended termination eliminates noise
- Carbon-impregnated shield facilitates low microphonics
- Limited Lifetime Warranty