A modern improvement on the classic "telephone cord cables" loved by rock legends, Bullet Cable retro Coil Cables feature oversized kink-free coils and polyethylene-potted .44 mag bullet connectors that won't pull loose during active sessions. With advanced audio technology that includes 99.99% oxygen-free copper conductors and spiral shielding in a coaxial design for clear tone, and corrosion-resistant 24K gold-plated connector tips to preserve signal strength, Coil Cables display excellent bass weight, hit hard in the mids, and caress high notes.
For a distinct effect in your signal process, we recommend that the Bullet Coil Cable be used with Guitar, Bass, and Keyboard instruments.
Bullet Cable Red Coil features:
- Expands to 30 feet (9.14 meters)
- Oversized relaxed coils do not kink or lose shape
- Durable audiophile-grade materials preserve and elevate sound
- Lab-formulated jacket resists abrasion and damage from heavy stage use
- High-end audio technology maintains powerful signal without treble loss
- Polyethylene-potted connector design provides exceptional strain relief
- Precision-machined .44 mag connectors withstand the toughest abuse
- Custom-voiced for basses and guitars
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Visit BulletCable.com to see the Coil Cable in action by artists who ROCK!
Tags: Coil Cable, Retro Cable, Bullet Cable, .44 Mag Connector